Castrol SRF Racing Brake Fluid is an ultra high performance product formulated specifically to satisfy the ever increasing stresses placed upon the braking systems used in international motorsport. The exceptional performance of Castrol SRF is due to a novel silicon ester technology pioneered by Castrol and unique to the extent that it has been granted patent-protection in numerous countries throughout the World.
Castrol SRF evolved as a direct result of Castrol's ongoing Research and Development program for brake fluids which identified this silicon ester technology as providing considerable performance benefits when compared with conventional glycol ether borate ester fluids.
Following exhaustive laboratory tests at Castrol's International Technology Centre in the UK, the final formulation for Castrol SRF was subjected to an extensive road-test programme on the Gross Glockner and Stelvio passes high in the Austrian and Italian Alps. It then underwent an independent track test program conducted by a famous Formula One racing team. Their assessment was that "Castrol SRF is the best racing brake fluid we have ever used."
Race Proven - The Ultimate Racing Brake Fluid!
- Exceptionally high dry boiling point of 590°F (Wet 518°F)
- Superior anti-vapor lock properties
- Safe for all non-mineral oil-based disc/drum brake systems
- Exclusive European formula
- Exceeds SAE 1703, ISO 4925, JIS K2233, FMVSS No. 116 DOT3 and DOT 4
- Lasts up to 3 times longer before bleeding than other racing brake fluids
NOTE: DO NOT MIX CASTROL SRF WITH OTHER BRAKE FLUIDS