OMP base mounted seat sliders, suitable to bolt onto the car specific floorpan subframes, onto which your base mounted seat will attach. They can be bolted straight to a flat floorpan or onto the weld in type seat bar kits and will enable your seat to easily slide forwards and backwards. Each kit includes a pair of runners for one seat, the lift up activation lever and kit of fasteners. One kit required per seat. Not FIA Approved for Motorsport, but very popular with performance car builders and kit car owners when fitting aftermarket seats, can be used with various other seat brands, including Sparco, Cobra and Corbeau seats to name a few. This kit comes from the same factory as the Sparco product, but is much more affordable. The measurement between each rail is 32cm.
NOT FIA APPROVED
- Quality steel construction finished in black
- Supplied as a kit for one seat with fittings
- Suitable for most base mounted type seats
- Enables seats to be easily adjusted laterally
- Top mounting holes: 270mm Bottom mounting holes: 320mm