OMP multi-point bolt-in roll cage for the Peugeot 205 3dr models between 1993 and 1998. Manufactured from FE45 steel, supplied complete with door bars (to be measured, cut and welded upon installation). Features a main hoop of 50mm x 2mm, with all other bars in 40mm x 2mm seamless cold drawn FE45 steel tube. Supplied in bare metal for ease of fitting and additional reinforcements as required. Meets FIA Annex J Homologation, with an approximate weight of 26kg. Supplied as front and rear cage with tube and cross bolt joints, floor mounting plates to be welded into your floor, fastners and homologation certificate. The front cage section comes down the A-pillars and passes through or very close to the dashboard moulding (some cutting and relieving may be required).
Please ensure you select the correct product for your vehicle/model and that you engage the skills of a competent fitter/welder to aid in the correct fitting of your roll cage, should you not possess the necessary skills yourself. Please ask us any questions via the contact us form should you need help with a roll-cage, to check it's suitability or to get a more accurate delivery time, prior to ordering.
- Full 10 point multi-point bolt-in roll cage with door bars
- Supplied complete with floor mounting plates and fasteners
- Welding is required for the cage mounting plates and door bars
- Meets FIA Annex J Homologation for use in International Motorsport
- Generic image shown to depict the general type and layout of the cage