AP Racing racing double acting handbrake master cylinder. A precision engineered lightweight master cylinder, for use on 'Works Team' developed handbrake levers, designed for use on vehicles with split circuit braking and where the layout and use remains mandatory. Manufactured from a single forged aluminium billet and hard anodised for longevity. One piece piston and push rod design, with a 12mm stroke each end, sealed with rubber boots and mounted on spherical rod ends.
- Genuine AP Racing replacement products
- Weight approximately 0.25kg (0.55lbs)
- Master cylinder bore Size 0.70" (17.8mm)
- Travel to cut-off 0.48 to 0.63mm (0.19-0.25")
- Female M10 x 1.0 inlet and outlet ports