obp Motorsport Pro-Race
DBW Dual Core Potentiometer Rugged Construction – Responsive - Long Life - Compact Design
This Linear Potentiometer is designed to withstand the harsh environment in a Motorsport applications. Using proven ‘conductive plastic’ technology, the sensors offer high performance and reliability.
• Maximum Supply Voltage – 40 VDC,
• Resolution – Essentially Infinite,
• Repeatability - ≤0.01mm,
• Operational Speed - 10 M/s max,
• Mechanical Life - > 25 Million Cycles,
• Recommended Wiper Current - < 10µA,
• Independent Linearity - ≤ +/- 0.5%
Connection & Output Details
6 Core Cable
• Red = +V
• Black = 0V
• Yellow = Signal
• Brown = +V
• Blue = 0V
• White = Signal
• Fully Closed = +Vmax
• Fully Open = 0V
The displacement signals may be reversed by swapping the connections to the Red & Black wires or Brown & Blue wires, providing +Vmax output when Full Open & 0V when fully closed.
DO NOT connect +V supply to the Yellow and White (signal) wires, as this may cause damage to the sensor element.