DEi's Versa Shield heat barrier. Constructed using an aluminised reflective material, along with a high temperature rated glass fibre insulation barrier, Versa-Shield™ is capable of reflecting up to 2000˚F of radiant heat.
Versa-Shield™ is ideal for protecting starters and solenoids from potential failure caused by extreme heat and has multiple uses such as protecting master cylinders, cool cans, distributors, fuel pumps, electrical boxes to name a few.
Simply wrap desired component with Versa-Shield™ and trim off the excess material. The edges attach to themselves using a hook and loop edge closure design. In most cases there is no need to remove the component when installing Versa-Shield. Size: 7" wide x 24" long.
- Withstands 500˚F of direct heat, 2000˚ radiant
- Easy to install and trim to size with sharp scissors
- Can easily be removed for shows and reattached after
- Perfect for starter motors, alternatorsand as heat shields
- Protective heat source barrier to prevent heat soak conditions