The AeroCatch® was initally developed as a replacement for the traditional sliding pin used to retain bonnets and boot lids on racing saloons and rally cars. It's aesthetically pleasing and very low profile, which not only gives an aerodynamic advantage but is also road legal with no sharp projections.
Leading Motorsport teams are now using it and with the addition of key operated lock, it can be used on road cars as well. Although initially designed for the Motorsport industry, AeroCatch® is now finding applications in off road machinery, trailers and packaging where it's robust composite and stainless steel construction make it ideal for ardous conditions.
The Flush Locking AeroCatch® model, is mounted on the underside of the panel to be securely retained, with the panel being drilled to receive the catch. This listing is for the locking version and is available in black and a carbon fibre effect finish.
- 2 x AeroCatch® fasteners
- 2 x Red anodised strike pins
- 4 x M10 BZP Plated half nuts
- 4 x M10 BZP Plain washers
- 2 x Rubber tube bump stops
- 12 x M4 Countersunk screws
- 12 x M4 BZP Steel nyloc nuts
- 12 x M4 BZP Plain washers
- Robust composite moulding with stainless steel pin mechanism
- Suitable for arduos Motorsport, off road machines and trailers
- Gives an aerodynamic advantage and road legal with no projections