The Varley Red Top battery brackets are designed with the end user in mind and offer a robust and lightweight solution to securing and protecting a battery for racing. Constructed from lightweight aluminium, with a 10mm closed cell polyethylene foam padding to protect the battery from both excessive shock and vibration, as well as potentially dangerous frequencies emanating from the chassis. It can be fitted in any orientation with fixing holes to the side and the base, with slotted fixing points to allow easier fitting in awkward places.
- Lightweight aluminium construction
- Closed cell foam strip to reduce vibration
- Multiple holes for mounting in any orientation
- Internal: 264mm x 219mm x 116mm
- External: 309mm x 224mm x 118mm