Monit speed sensor interface kit, allows you to use a gearbox or differential mounted factory electronic speed sensor to operate a Monit rally computer. It will work with most types of sensors that produce either an analogue or digital pulse output. The interface contains special noise filtering circuitry to prevent interference and eliminate ground loop problems. Supplied with 1m long cable.
- Interface allows a gearbox or differential sensor to operate the Monit computer
- Works with most oe spec analogue or digital pulse output type vehicle sensors
- Supplied with a 1m long cable for ease of installation in the desired location
- Hysteresis Voltage 2V
- Max.Input Frequency 400Hz
- Input Impedance 100K ohm
- Operating Temperature -20°C to 125°C