AiM Solo K1 is a compact digital GPS lap timer and datalogger. It combines easy operation with the power of a 'real' datalogger. It is self contained/powered for quick setup and the on-screen menus allow you configure it to run in several modes and review your data instantly. The Solo K1 data can also be downloaded to your PC so the information can be analysed in-depth using the same Race Studio 2 Analysis software that is used for all of AiM's dataloggers. Aim's Race Studio 2 software and all product updates are free and can be downloaded from AiM's website.
The feature packed Solo lap timer can display a number of lap timing options including:
- Rolling and static lap times
- Precictive lap time (as a calculated lap time during your current lap)
- Predictive lap time (as a difference bertween the calculated current lap and best lap time)
The best lap time and lap number are also displayed on the same screen. Different screen displays can be selected to show the information best suited to your needs.
And the features dont stop there...The Solo can also provide results perfect for Drag racers too. The GPS technology and inbuilt accelerometer allow it to record these readings:
- 1/4 mile time with terminal speed
- 1/8 mile time
- 0-60 MPH time
- 0-100 KPH time
- 0-160 KPH Time
- 100m, 400m and 1000m times
The Solo K1 comes with Aim's 'Race Studio 2' sofware package. This allows you to analyse your data via track maps and graphs to show your speed and times at every point on the circuit. So to sum up the Solo K1 is a lap timer suitable for all types of motorsport, from circuit racing to drag racing and hillclimbing to sprinting. There are no receivers or speed inputs to wire up, just simply plug into the vehicles cigarette lighter with the cable and socket provided.
Whats in the kit:
- Main Solo K1 display Unit
- USB cable and USB/AC power adaptor
- 2m long power cable
- Mounting bracket with fixing screws
- User manual and AiM racing guide
- Race Studio 2 software package