Whiteline front anti-roll bars or sway bars if you prefer, for the Subaru Impreza GC Classic models. You can dramatically improve the ride and handling of your Impreza with a range of products from Whiteline from Australia, not least by fitting their infamous anti-roll bars. As the name suggests their objective is to reduce roll or sway. This reduction in roll or body roll to be more precise, enables us to stabilise a vehicle under lateral or cornering forces. Even Formula 1 cars still use sway or anti-roll bars, along side the shocks and springs, as it is the ONLY suspension component principally designed to control body roll. Unfortunately, many aftermarket spring manufacturers still design their lowered springs too hard, trying to control body roll when it's actually the job of your sway or anti-roll bars. Please contact us to discuss which bars to use to suit your application and discipline.
Note: The 27mm XX Heavy Duty model is machined to accept 24mm bushes.
- Wide range of bars to suit all applications
- Dramatically reduces body roll and sharpens
- Unequivocally ‘bang for your buck’ handling
- Tried and tested across multiple disciplines
- Full range of complimentary products stocked
- High quality engineering for total reliability
- Supplied complete with body mounting bushes