Whiteline front and rear anti-roll bar drop links with these very nice, heavy duty alloy ones. This front and rear kit utilises a high tensile extruded alloy link fitted with ultra low compliance polyurethane bushes. Critical hardware is replaced with high tensile components to match the higher loads. The result is much more precise and direct roll control with up to 25% more effective bar rate available at lower wheel deflection points.
This does NOT mean an outright increase in your bar rate but rather a quickening of its effect allowing more bar rate earlier. Link shape and bush mounts are designed to allow maximum swaybar articulation to ensure full suspension travel while acting more directly under vertical load. Standard length maintains correct swaybar operation.
OE and aftermarket swaybar effectiveness can be hindered by worn or inadequate mounts and links. Whiteline swaybar accessories are heavy duty and long lasting to ensure the maximum output of the swaybar for improved grip and better handling. Only suitable for cars with plastic OE drop links.
- Roll bar effectiveness can be hindered by worn mounts and links
- Increase roll bar efficiency and you'll improve grip and handling
- High tensile alloy links with ultra low compliance polyurethane bushes
- Also available individually, in case you only require a front or rear
- Supplied as displayed with high tensile BZP plated mounting hardware