Subaru Impreza N8/N10 multipoint bolt-in roll cages. Available in three different, un-welded, flat packed formats for end user assembly, installation and all welding as required. Suitable for the Subaru Impreza N8 and N10 models between 2001 and 2007 (new age models). Manufactured from E225 CDS steel, supplied complete with door bars (to be measured, cut and welded upon installation). Features a main hoop of 50mm x 2mm, with all other bars in 40mm x 2mm cold drawn seamless E225 steel tube. Supplied in bare metal for ease of fitting and additional reinforcements as required. Meets FIA Annex J Homologation, with an approximate weight starting at 34kg's. Supplied in kit form with tube and cross bolt joints, floor mounting plates to be welded into your floor, fastners and homologation certificate. The front cage section comes down the A-pillars and may pass through the dashboard moulding (some cutting and relieving will be required). All cage parts are clearly laser numbered and a schematic construction diagram is supplied. Made to order, please allow approx 21 days delivery.
* THESE ARE BOLT IN CAGE KITS - ALL PARTS REQUIRE ASSEMBLY AND WELDING BY A COMPETENT WELDER *
- Multipoint CDS steel bolt-in roll cage with door bars
- Complete with floor mounting plates and fasteners kit
- All hoops, cross tubes and joints supplied require welding
- Welding required for mounting plates and door bars
- Meets FIA Annex J Homologation for motorsport use