Tilton 77 series master cylinders. These professional 77-Series master cylinders offer the latest in racing master cylinder technology in an extra lightweight and compact design. The rear spherical bearing mount and one-piece piston/pushrod design, to eliminate side thrust forces into the master cylinder bore, providing consistant, repeatable braking. 77-Series master cylinders are specifically for use with Tilton 900-Series bias pedal box assemblies and balance bars.
- Billet aluminium design for ultimate rigidity/stiffness
- Hand-built and blueprinted for cut off port travel, tunable
- Proprietary low-friction coatings for smooth wear free operation
- Alternative option for similar cylinders from Alcon and AP Racing
- Stroke of 29mm provides suitable displacement for most applications
- AN6 washer sealed inlet port, AN3 outlet port weight approx: 140gr