Bosch '044' Motorsport fuel pump. These externally mounted competition fuel pumps from Bosch are the choice of many Works teams for their factory cars. It is often recommended that they be installed between the factory fitted in-tank fuel pump and the fuel rail. These pumps can also be fed by another pump, in series to further boost the output from the 044 pump. See the banjo bolt/cap and electrical fitting kits below, both items fit this pump perfectly and will enable a more professional installation.
As with all Bosch products, these pumps are bullet proof and can provide fuel for power outputs of upto 730HP at the flywheel or upto 1200hp with a twin pump installation. These pumps can pump 300lph free flow and 200lph at 5 bar (72.5 psi), good for up to 685 BHP. Suitable for use with most pump and specialist fuel varients and are Methanol tolerant.
- Fuel pump output: 4.4ltr per min @ 3 bar
- Fuel pump lock out: 11.2 Bar max
- Fuel pump inlet port: M18 x 1.5
- Fuel pump output: To suit an M16 banjo
- Fuel pump dims: 196mm Length, 60mm Diameter
- Max Power consumption: 15.5 Amps