RAVENOL Racing Gear Oil is a very high performance, fully synthetic, 75w140 transmission oil formulated using synthetic PAO base stocks together with special additives and inhibitors to ensure maximum performance and protection in the most extreme of conditions. Developed together with Drexler Motorsport GmbH and used, approved and recommended by them.
RAVENOL Racing Gear Oil is specifically designed for use in highly stressed transmissions used at the highest levels of professional motorsport. It can be used in all applications which require this grade of oil and is especially suited for use in differentials which have a Limited Slip capability in both racing and rallying applications.
RAVENOL Racing Gear Oil has been approved and corresponds to:
API GL-5 + LS
Approval: Drexler limited-slip differentials in:
BMW Alpina B5, B6, GT3, GT4, M3, Z4 and World Touring Car Championship (WTCC)
Chrysler Viper GT3, Corvette Z06, Fiat Abarth
Mercedes AMG C 63, CLS 63, E 63, SL 63, SLS
- Stable high-pressure lubricating oil film, even at high temperatures/high stress levels
- Excellent shear stability, thermal stability & very good viscosity-temperature behaviour
- Excellent high oxidation & aging resistance, even during extended usage conditions
- Exceptional wear protection, excellent EP characteristics & low foaming even at high speeds
- Compatible with all non-ferrous metals and sealing materials
- Superb flow behaviour even at low temperatures, low pour point
- Long oil change interval capability, thanks to excellent shear stability
- Exceptional LSD capabilities, reduced noise & lower vibration at temperature