RAVENOL LS 90 Mineral Diff Oil is a hypoid transmission oil formulated for use where Limited Slip capabilities are required and meets the extremely stringent requirements for many differential gears and differential locks. Offers effective wear protection for greatly offset hypoid gearing even under severe operating conditions. Suitable for use in Historic Motorsport.
RAVENOL LS 90 Mineral is specially developed as a high quality, cost-effective grade for use in all Limited Slip differentials which require this grade of lubricant.Approved by ZF transmissions for use where specified below.
RAVENOL LS 90 Mineral meets and exceeds the following specifications:
API GL 5; MIL-L-2105 D
Approval: ZF TE-ML 05C, 12C, 16E, 21C
Recommendation: Ford Specification
- Extremely high load carrying capacity
- Excellent wear protection
- Wide ranging Limited Slip capabilities
- Excellent resistance to ageing
- High oxidation resistance even under high thermal stress
- Low foaming tendency even at high speeds/loads
- Compatible with all sealing materials & non-ferrous metals
- Excellent viscosity-temperature behaviour