Ravenol RFS Racing Formel Sport 15W-50 is a synthetic multigrade engine oil based on Ester and Poly-Alpha Olefin synthetic technology. Specially formulated for use in competition and motorsport engines operating in the most arduous of conditions. Its tremendous shear stability and highly effective additive package ensures that RAVENOL RFS Racing Formel Sport 15W-50 allows maximum performance at the same time as providing optimum protection against wear, foaming and corrosion, even at the very highest operating temperatures.
RAVENOL RFS Racing Formel Sport 15W-50 is primarily designed for motorsport and competition use in the most severe race and rally conditions. It's exceptional high temperature performance and high levels of wear protection make it especially suitable for use in older-designed engines, such as found in historic motorsport, as well as for high performance classic cars both on the road and on the track. Also suitable for modern, highly-modified track day and fast road vehicles with both turbo and non-turbocharged engines. Available here in 1ltr and 5ltr bottles, for larger quantities please ask.
RAVENOL RFS Racing Formel Sport 15W-50 meets and exceeds the following requirements:
API SN/CF, ACEA A3/B4
- Excellent viscosity stability even at the highest operating temperatures
- Very good cold start lubrication characteristics, with A very high viscosity index
- Exceptionally low friction losses due to use of Ester/PAO technology
- Very good detergent and dispersant characteristics ensuring a clean engine
- Natural oxidation stability with very low evaporation for minimum oil losses