RAVENOL RCS Racing Competition Synto 5W-40 is a high performance fully synthetic engine oil especially developed for use in both race and rally applications as well as for modified fast road and track day cars subject to highly stressed environments. The high viscosity index and highly effective additive and inhibitor package offers the maximum protection, especially in cold start conditions, whilst minimising friction, abrasion and fuel consumption.
RAVENOL RCS Racing Competition Synto 5W-40 has been developed for use in extreme motorsport conditions to maximise power release and engine protection, and is suitable for most modern high revving race and rally vehicles which require this grade of oil. Ideally suited as a performance upgrade for modified, fast road and track day vehicles which would originally require a 5w30 engine oil.
RAVENOL RCS Racing Competition Synto 5W-40 corresponds to:
API SM/CF, ACEA A3/B4
- Exceptional shear stability prolongs oil life even under the harshest conditions
- Excellent viscosity behaviour from cold start to the highest operating temperatures
- Very good cold start properties, excellent detergent and dispersant properties
- Safe, stable lubricating film even at very high operating temperatures
- Low friction formulation maximises fuel efficiency in part-and full-load operation