Terratrip T2 Retro tripmeter, brought back due to popular demand and the increased requirement in the historic rally scene. Availble in the original T2 specification from the 1970's. This classic period compliant unit is a must to complete any classic or historic rally car build. The Terratrip 2 was used in the 1980's by top teams such as Citroen, Ford, Peugeot, Toyota, Vauxhall and drivers such as Jimmy McRae, Ari Vatenen, Jean Todt to win World and National Championships.
- Two displays up to 99.99
- Thumbwheel calibration in Miles or kilometres
- Distance function can count up or down
- Manual adjust facility for the total distance
- Adjustable LED brightness for night time use
- Optional remote zero total or interval distance
- Up to 2 speed sensor inputs for greater accuracy