OMP bolt-in roll cage for the Peugeot 104 3dr models between 1978 and 1988. Manufactured from FE45 steel, supplied complete with door bars (to be measured, cut and welded upon installation). Features a main hoop of 50mm x 2mm, with all other bars in 40mm x 2mm seamless cold drawn FE45 steel tube. Supplied in bare metal for ease of fitting and additional reinforcements as required. Meets FIA Annex J Homologation, with an approximate weight of 30kg. Supplied as front and rear cage with tube and cross bolt joints, floor mounting plates to be welded into your floor, fasteners and homologation certificate. The front cage section comes down the A-pillars and passes through dashboard moulding.
Please Note: Roll-cages can currently only be sent within the UK mainland (Non-Highlands & Highlands)
- 6 point bolt-in roll cage with door bars
- Supplied with floor mounting plates and fasteners
- Some Welding is required when fitting roll cages
- FIA Annex J Homologated for International Motorsport
- Image depicts a typical 105P type layout of the cage