Sparco WTX-5 helmet features a wider visor aperture for an increased field of vision and revised chin vents to increase air flow, for better cooling. An adjustable visor peak is fitted but a full face visor is available separately should the helmet need to be used in an open cockpit car. Internally the WTX-5 helmet comes ready to accept an intercom headset and features an inner lining, made from a flame retardant material and is removable to facilitate cleaning. The WTX-5T helmet comes factory fitted with HANS posts to enable a HANS device to be used if required. FIA 8858-2010 and Snell SA2010 Approved.
- Snell SA2010 Approved for motorsport use
- Removeable internal fire retardant lining
- Supplied factory fitted with HANS posts
- Kevlar chin strap with composite helmet shell
- Easily fitted with an intercom headset later