OMP Speed 10 HANS helmet from OMP. Newly revised full face open peak helmet, with the latest Snell SA2010 Homologation and HANS posts factory fitted as standard. It features a lightweight composite shell with large frontal vents and drinking tube opening on the chin bar. An adjustable peak with anti-dazzle sun strip, twin upper and rear ventillation holes and a dark Nomex fire resistant inner lining, with removable cheek pads, which can be replaced with thicker or thinner versions as required. These helmets can also be fitted with the SC040 Visor and SC044 Pivot kit and be converted to a full face visor helmet. Finished in white. Snell SA2010 and FIA 8858-2010 Approved for use with a HANS device.
- Striking design with good ventilation and a wide field of vision
- Removable ear cup pads for easy installation of a headset
- Fire resistant Nomex inner lining with removable cheek pads
- Factory fitted with HANS posts for immediate use with a device
- Snell SA2010 and FIA 8858-2010 Approved for use with HANS