OMP Jet Carbon 8860 intercom HANS helmet, built to meet the most stringent FIA requirments for WRC race and rally use. High specification design and manufacture using the latest innovative technology developed by OMP. It features a lightweight carbon fibre shell construction in this new open face design, with an inbuilt intercom headset designed specifically for WRC and S2000 cars. The internal noise attenuating ear cups work perfectly with the noise cancelling microphone for the best possible sound clarity. This helmet headset is designed for use with the OMP I-Race amplifier via integrated Nexus plug built into the helmet shell. Additional adaptor leads are available to connect the helmet to other brands of intercom system as required. The Jet Carbon is compatible with FHR (Frontal Head Restraint) safety devices and comes pre-fitted with FHR/HANS posts.
- Latest Snell SA2010 rated helmet with the FHR/HANS posts
- Integral OMP earcup and intercom system with adjustable boom
- Strong Kevlar chin strap, with soft Nomex fire retardant lining
- Carbon fibre helmet shell, extended peak and removable cheek pads
- Full FIA 8860-2010 and Snell SA2010 Approved