The revised 2013 OMP Grand Prix 10 HANSŪ helmet. A full face helmet featuring a composite shell with 3 chin vents to help prevent visor fogging, 3 revolving upper air intakes, with 2 rear vent holes for cooling and ventilation. A high precision visor mechanism allows for a very secure visor closure. A fire resistant, soft Nomex inner lining features removable cheek pads. The Grand Prix helmet can also be converted to a 'Touring' style helmet by removing the visor and fitting a peak or a short 'Sun Visor', which are available to select below, just tick the box or view the product in the related items display. The helmet now only comes factory fitted with HANSŪ posts and is fully compliant with Snell SA2010 Homologation and is FIA 8858-2010 Approved for use with HANSŪ.
- Composite construction for extreme strength and lightness
- Removable cheek pads for increased comfort and sealing
- Lightweight helmet with easy to use and operate visor opening
- Drinks tube hole in chin bar, precision fit visor closing
- HANSŪ posts equipped, Snell SA2010 and FIA 8858-2010 Approved