OBP V2 brake bias pedal box for the Classic and New Age Subaru Impreza. The Version 2 design features a strengthened steel main assembly, with new billet aluminium pedals. This lightweight range of dual brake master cylinder bias controlled pedal boxes has been designed to offer the driver the highest level of efficiency in this critical area. The ergonomic fabricated pedals, together with low friction and high quality oil impregnated spherical bearings set new standards in pedal box design.
This unique 5.05:1 to 5.45:1 pedal ratio, floor mounted cockpit fit, hi-efficiency pedal system design allows an incredibly easy installation and needs no cutting of holes or modification of any type. The pedal box specically fits the floorpan of the Classic Subaru Impreza and the master cylinders are mounted under the drivers feet for optimum space utilisation and access.
This is the only floor mounted 5.05:1 to 5.45:1 pedal ratio pedal box on the market that is designed specifically for the this type of car. This system is perfect for rally cars, Time Attack cars, track days racers or high performance fast road cars.
Special Features Pro-Race V2 Pedal Boxes:
- Aircraft grade billet aluminium pedals
- Adjustable brake pedal ratio from 5.05:1 to 5.45:1
- Adjustable up, down and side to side pedal pad plates
- New responsive accelerator spring return design
- Adjustable accelerator and clutch overthrow stops
- Fully adjustable front to rear brake bias control
- Strengthened, rigid steel fram with V2 alloy pedals
- DBW electronic accelerator upgrade compatible