Bell KC7-CMR helmet in white. A new top of the karting range model for the 2014 season. The Bell KC7-CMR and KC3-CMR helmet are certified to the new CMH standard, developed jointly by the FIA Institute and the Snell Memorial Foundation. This standard has been developed to create safer and lighter helmets for use in karting.
Under CIK regulations, helmets with Snell-FIA CMH standard (CMR) approval can be used by all drivers in karting. These helmets are strongly recommended for all kart drivers and are mandatory from 01/01/2010 for drivers under 15 years old.
SNELL CMR-2007 Approved
- Ultra lightweight helmet with Carbon/Kevlar/Glass hand laminated shell
- Weight 1185g in sizes 54 to 56 and 1230g in sizes 57 till 59 (+/- 3%)
- Attractive design based on the HP7 Formula 1 helmet to suit youngsters
- 2mm Dual screen anti-fog visor supplied as standard (DSAF visor)
- Advanced aerodynamics with optimised visor placement for reduced noise
- Optimised top and chin bar ventilation, using Bell's new 14 system