Peltor FMT120 intercom amplifier provides a full duplex (two way) connection with a special frequency filter for extremely high sound quality. Features include an audio output (AUX) which enables sound recording of the communication between driver and co-driver and an attenuation switch to change the drivers microphone sensitivity, which is set 10db lower than the co-drivers as standard. An EXT connection allows the unit to be linked to a mobile phone or communication radio (adaptors required are available separately). Powered using a 9V battery (which gives the unit a 10 hour operating time) or using the FC16 battery eliminator to be run direct from the vehicles 12V battery.
** NO LONGER AVAILABLE - USE ROSSO IC-200-N INSTEAD - SUPERIOR PRODUCT, MORE AFFORDABLE & IN STOCK!! **
- Seperate volume controls for driver and co-driver
- LED indicator for on/off and low battery
- EXT connection for mobile phone or communication radio
- Connection for push to talk (PTT) button
- Compatible with Peltor G78 Performance intercom helmets
- Possible to switch between dynamic and electret microphone.