Simpson Hybrid Pro Endurance head and neck safety restraint. The new Endurance model is a development of the Pro Lite model and features a longer rear moulding that further improves comfort and spial protection on longer events. Simpson Hybrid models are the only FIA 8858-2010 Approved restraints that offer protection from frontal, offset and side impacts, something that the original HANS device doesn't do. Simpson Hybrid models achieve this whilst also offering maximum comfort and free head movement.
Proudly made in the USA, these carbon fibre Endurance models are some of the lightest and safest neck restraints on the market. They feature siliding tethers and a patented multi-tether system, which enhances side to side range of movement and field of vision. The Hybrid Pro Lite is both SFI 38.1 and FIA certified. Available for use with standard FHR/HANS posts or upgrade to the Simpson quick release tethers, great for regular driver changes or multi stage rally events. Approx 1080gr.
- Highest quality autoclaved carbon fibre
- Unrivaled angular impact protection ability
- Multiple load paths to dissipate head loads
- Buckle attachment in front, no bulky straps
- Upgrade to quick release anchors available
- FIA 8858-2010 Approved & SFi 38.1 Certified