Schroth Profi II-6 Enduro 6 point harness. Success in endurance racing depends on durability, quality and speed (quick driver changes). The Enduro belt from Schroth joins the top end of the Schroth racing harness range. The newly designed adjuster technology 'ZIP Adjuster' has been integrated into the lap belt buckle attachments to optimise the position of the adjusters for optimal adjustment.
The design of the new 'ZIP Adjusters' (as found in our SlipStop harnesses) allows for exceptional ease of adjustment, both when tightening and releasing, for faster and smoother driver changes. Snap in brackets for use with eye bolts come as standard on all straps. Available in black only, supplied with 6 eye bolts and 2 back plates. FIA Approved.
- 3" Shoulder straps with 2" lap straps
- Patented RFR lightweight quick release buckle
- Extra large, easy to grab shoulder strap 'hand loops'
- Easy to adjust 'ZIP Adjusters' integrated into the shoulder & lap belts
- Suitable for Touring Car and Sports Car applications
- FIA Approved for Motorsport use