Cartek Coolant Level Sensor kit was conceived to help warn the driver of a reducing coolant level whilst driving the vehicle. The 32mm or 38mm main sensor body is installed in an upper coolant hose. Identify your hose bore size before ordering, then once received, locate a suitable upper coolant hose with at least a short straight length equal to the sensor body and carefully cut the hose and slot the Cartek unit inline in the hose, securing with hose clamps.
The kit includes a female multiplug which neatly snaps onto the sensor body plug and has a 2.5m harness prewired. You can wire the unit into the vehicles ECU to operate the cars coolant warning lamp (specialist knopwledge and wiring diagrams will be required to setup), or more simply you can wire into a warning lamp or buzzer depending on how you wish to be warned (these additional components not supplied in the kit).
- Provides early warning of reducing or low coolant level
- Can be connected to the ECU and or dashboard warning light
- Kit includes wiring harness and plug, just choose your bore
- Easy to install inline in one of your uppermost coolant hoses
- Simple and easy to wire into your cars 12v electrical system