OMP multi-point weld-in roll cage for the Citroen C2 from 2003 onwards. Manufactured from lightweight Chrome Moly steel (25CRMO04), supplied complete with door bars. Features a main hoop of 50mm x 2.5mm, with all other bars in 40mm x 2mm seamless cold drawn Cr-Mo steel tube. Supplied in bare metal for ease of fitting and additional reinforcements as required. Fully RAC Homologated, with an approximate weight of 47kg. Supplied as partially completed front and rear cage sections, floor mounting plates to be welded into your floor, fastEners as necessary, with homologation certificate. The front cage section comes down the A-pillars and passes through the dashboard moulding (some cutting and relieving required).
Please ensure you select the correct product for your vehicle/model and that you engage the skills of a competent fitter/welder to aid in the correct fitting of your roll cage, should you not possess the necessary skills yourself. Please ask us any questions via the contact us form should you need help with a roll-cage, to check it's suitability or to get a more accurate delivery time, prior to ordering.
- Cr-Mo steel multi-point weld-in roll cage with door bars
- Supplied complete with floor mounting plates and fasteners
- Welding is required for the correct fitting of this roll cage
- Meets RAC Homologation for use in International Motorsport
- Actual Installation images shown, FIA drawings also added